Friday 14 December 2012

Reply to Lote's journal 4.
I agree, I don't like the stripping game,its almost like the children in that jail have lost their sense of innocence,childhood,joy. ( feel sorry for them,their are lost so low,I wouldn't be surprised if when some of those children strip,they don't feel anything,maybe because they can't,they are so numb..)
I like how you sayd Baby is a little child,even thought Baby does all these bad things,in reality,she is still just.as you sayd a little child, (I don't think Alphonse cares, maybe when Baby feels so low and lost in her life,she dosen't care and Alphonse takes advantage of that)
I somewhat agree with you, that it would have been best if Baby would have stayed with Xavier,but she would have to tell him the truth about her, and she probably wouldn't have gone to Val Des Loupes,and in a  way "started life over".
Baby wouldn't have anywhere to stay, and i fear she
might  have just continued leading a secret life, and have Xavier find out for himself.
I agree, Baby dosen't feel the same about, Alphonse,he dosen't seem to care about her,like all he wants if her to earn money for him.
I think your right,Xavier, seems like the person who Baby could trust,and who would try to help her.
I'm going to agree with what your saying at the end, that Baby not telling Xavier the truth shows she more or less dosen't trust him at all,and dosen't feel,hes worth knowing the truth.
Good journal,
Mia



No comments:

Post a Comment