Thursday 6 December 2012

Comment on Journal 2 Mia
I really like your journal entry. I think you described pretty well what happened so far. Maybe you could write your own opinion a little more. Also you said Felix lived in a foster home, but she lived at Marys house, so you mixed something up I guess but its okay:) And its the same with me I was surprised why Baby didnt do anything to not have dinner with Lauren and Jules. Because I thought she would care a lot about her, because she was the first real friend of her and im sure she was sad, that she wont hang out with her anymore, and she could have prevented it from happening. And I totally agree with you when you are saying She feels when someone is young you dont know you need what your parents dont have.

3 comments:

  1. Reply to Lotte's reply on my(Mia) secound journal entry.
    Oh,yea,your right,sorry,I got all the names and characters mixed up :P
    Kk,thanks, I will add my opinion more, I'm also going to try not to go on and on in my next journal.`
    I'm glad you agree with me,on Jules,Lauren and Baby having dinner together, but maybe,Baby coulden't have sayd anything?
    I mean,it would look odd. I would be little bit curious if I was Lauren.
    Thanks for the reply :)
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea youre right propably she coulnt have said anything!Lotte

    ReplyDelete