Wednesday 12 December 2012

(Mia Giubega) Comment to Lotte's third journal entry:
I agree Jules isn't very understanding,hes almost paranoid.
I was also afraid when Jules started accusing Baby of what she didn't do,if my dad accused me of doing drugs and even to the point of following me down the street, with no real reason, I would be very hurt and scared, that would show me that my dad dosen't trust me or even really know me.
Baby at the same time has to realize that,Heroin,for Jules, has almost become his lifestyle and his normal so quitting for him is almost like being in a totally new world.I can understand Jules feeling upset,confused,lost,peranoid,his "normal",is gone,so its not easy for either of them.
Theo and Baby become friends, Baby feels for him because his mother isn't the friendlyest person.
I feel that the reason why Theo acts so mean is because hes looking for love,attention and security,because he lacks that at home.
Baby somewhat matures in her decission making, but not in a good way.
Like she goes from hearing about bad things such as stealing,drugs(ect) to actualy doing them for instance,she and Theo decide to steal from Lauren's home, and Baby also realizes that when she is high,she herself,changes,and so do the people around her,(her perspective,he ability fo focus,the way people look or speak to her)
Baby later meets a pimp,named Alphonse, I (think hes a ginger )with big blue eyes,he also uses heroin,along with weed.
Baby is impressed with Alphonse,she wants him to love her,and care about her,so they get drunk together and share a kiss.
Alphonse gives Baby knee socks,Baby likes them and wears them every day,until Jules finds them and rips them up.
( I feel for Baby,because she can't speak to her dad,he isn't there to help her,support her or protect her,he is very absent for many reasons, Baby is almost alone to raise herself and somone like Alphonse being an influence to her isn't good)
I think she stops going to the centre for a few reaons,such as, seeing theo, seeing alphonse, or maybe even because Jules told her not to(Not really sure about that one to be honest..)
Anyways, good journal :)
-Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment